Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY!
To be eligible to enroll in this Online Driver’s Education Course, you must:
- Be atleast 14 years old
- Have access to the Internet
- Complete the online registration form on the next page
- Enter your Learner's Permit number at time of registration. Starts with a 05, 06, 07 and has 9 numbers in total. If you have a learner's permit from another state- contact email@example.com
- Pay the course tuition. This fee can be paid after registration OR once the student completes four (4) hours in the online course. A student will be locked from his/her online account until payment is received.
Enrolled students must agree to the following - I must:
- Do Not use a school email- school emails block all outside links so you won’t be notified when we issue your certificate.
- Read every page of the online textbook (monitored).
- Complete all 8 Modules in order, beginning at Module one (1).
- Achieve a minimum passing grade of 70% on the quizzes and tests before moving on to the next Topic or Module.
- Complete this course within 180 days. Should I exceed this 180 days limit, I understand that my course will be reset from the beginning and that a reinstatement fee will be applicable.
- Notify Costech Technologies should I decide to quit the online course. A full refund minus a $10-dollar administrative fee, will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within 7 days of registering for the course.
In order to be eligible for the Final Examination, enrolled students must:
- Complete all course work and achieve a minimum passing grade of 70% proficiency on the following:
- Each Topic quiz
- Each Module test
- Have a minimum course time of at least 30 hours.
In order to receive the Completion Certificate for the course, enrolled students must:
- Pass the Final Exam with a minimum passing grade of 70%.
- Use an email that won’t block our links (ie: school email )
- Complete minimum of 30 hrs of online course work
- Enter Learner’s Permit Number
Once your Online Driver’s Education Course is completed, your Certificate of Completion will be issued and will be sent to the student email address that we have on file. You will also be able to print a copy once logged in to your student portal. Please note that your Certificate of Completion will be issued within 3 business days, from the date of completion.
- When communicating or corresponding with Costech administrators, teachers and support personnel that I must NOT use abusive or offensive language. If I use abusive or offensive language, I may be suspended or removed from this course and I will not receive my Certificate of Completion or tuition refund.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed above. Costech reserves the right to suspend or remove you (the student) from this course for any violation of the above mentioned items.